This is a stunt of the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler: people over 150kg eat for free. This fastfood restaurant is serving burgers with names like Quadruple Bypass Burger and Flatline Fries. In a country where two third of the population is overweight, this is a bit of a weird special offer. By the way – it’s not only the case in the USA, also in the UK and the Netherlands, being overweight is a label to fit on more than half the citizens.
- Obese People Eat for Free at the Heart Attack Grill (food.change.org)
- Heart Attack Grill serves ‘quadruple bypass burgers’ (today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Food That Can Kill You: Meet the Folks Offering a Heart-Attack Alternative Healthier Eating (alternet.org)
- Heart Attack Grill: The New Health Menace (friendseat.com)
- “A Burger From Heart Attack Grill” and related posts (blogs.babble.com)