The hype of every year is the advertising at the Super Bowl. This year, influential advertisers change their mind and are opting for different marketing strategies. Social media is an important alternative, as is relationship marketing. In short: the companies are getting closer to their clients and perhaps more important: communication is not one-way traffic anymore. Another sign is the article in Wired about the increased significance of Facebook for retail sales – online of course.
- The advertisers you won’t see on the super bowl. (adland.tv)
- Why Papa John’s, Intel, others said no to Super Bowl ads (usatoday.com)
- Economic Impact of Super Bowl XLV on Dallas (gallucci.net)
- Christina Aguilera To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl XLV (omg.yahoo.com)
- Super Bowl ad campaigns kick off early (usatoday.com)
- Groupon to Run Super Bowl Pregame Ads (chicagoist.com)