The Netherlands faces an economy that is say crippling. People and professionals are put outof their jobs and try to create an existence, which can get difficult if they also have to deal with a mortgage that can change towards more expensive because of government-like decisions.
Starting an online business van be one solution. You can do this from your home, in principle. In the ruling Netherlands, not always. An online cycle shop was caught in having a retail activity where the planning committee did not allow this. Which could have consequences for other small-scaled, house-run shops. Conditions are: you can not be open for retail from home, you may probably not have stock in your house and probably no workshop to mend or prepare products. Not every community council has the same rules on this but it is easy to understand that this is not encouraging people to get outof the unemployment schemes starting their own low-scale business online.
To comfort: not all communities have those rules and not all online shops require to have stock and other activities in their house. So if you like to start your own business online, make a good orientation and think opportunities.
- Why Today you need to Start an Online Business? (leccoworkshop.com)
- How to Start a Business Online With a Limited Budget (valenciawebdesigner.com)
- 10 myths of building a business online – guest post from Alan of Spoiltchild (bestconnected.enterprise-ireland.com)
- Follow Seven Rules for a Creative Startup Culture (businessinsider.com)
- Why Start a Blog Now? (shanelarrabee.com)